Low pulsing drones, random robotic chaos, high-pitched laser sounds – it’s all here in this small, handheld package.
A great project to begin your explorations into the world of DIY sound synthesis, the PCB was designed with the beginner in mind
The Chaos NAND Synth is our custom modification of the Chaos NAND Synth circuit. 4 Knobs and 3 Switches for ultimate control! Two gating oscillators can be switched on/off and varied. Pitch lets you determine the final output sound and Volume sets the output level. SAG Input allows you to power your circuit off an external CV source for tons of tones you never thought possible! Turn the power switch off, feed it ~+4V and let it starve or crank up the voltage to 12V for some serious output power! Use a step sequencer to vary the insanity! CV Switch lets you toggle between CV and Power Supply voltage. On/Off Switch kills the power to the circuit allows for a sick dive bomb / laser sound as the circuit discharges its stored voltage.
- 3 NAND oscillators and a volume control
- On/off switches for the two gating oscillators
- On/off power switch for dive bomb/laser effect
- CV SAG input powers the entire circuit with control voltage: plug in a sequencer, envelope, LFO, etc (up to 12V)
- Takes 9V battery or 9V center negative power supply (not included)