The Noise Filtering Power Distribution Board is perfect for your Eurorack case! Our bus board has power on all three rails (-12, +12, +5), with an LED indicator for each rail. Each rail also has its own ground connection. Distro board can be cut down to desired length, without damaging the board. A -12 stripe indicator in the silkscreen allows for greater safety when using unshrouded connectors. This distro board can be used in conjunction with our Eurorack Power Supply System or can be used with various other power supplies.
- Noise Filtering capacitors are placed in three sections on the board to help minimize power line noise & module to module noise
- 17 Eurorack power connections, keyed for safety
- Molex connectors make installation a snap with our Deluxe Power (optional); or hard-wire your cable in place of the molex connector
- Daisy-chain boards together easily with additional molex cables
- Cut the board down to desired length to fit your case
- Comes with spacers and wood screws for mounting inside your case
PCB size: 1 5/16 x 16 inches (3.33 x 40.64cm)
Please note: do not connect two power supplies to a single distribution board.
Do you have dimensions for the mounting holes and their layout?
I actually don’t but this info should help you. On each side, the first and last holes are 1.25″ from the end, and they are .9″ from center to center, down the length of the board, and .125″ from the edge, on each side.The holes are around 1/8″ wide.
Let me know if you need more help! I’ll look into getting this documented clearer on our site.
I’m looking to expand my setup and I was wondering if the power modules had to be mounted to metal or not. I saw another companies power module did as it uses metal as a heat sink. It it the same with this setup?
No, metal would actually be bad. Should be insulated. Thanks!