Unlike the ECHO which always has a wet signal (i.e. the echo effect is always mixed in with the input), the DLY offers a true wet/dry Mix knob. When the Mix knob is fully counter-clockwise, you get a dry signal. When it is fully clockwise, you get a fully wet signal. This allows the user to incorporate this module into effects sends, etc. Also, the DLY allows for CV over Feedback and has an internal Feedback amount trimpot for precise adjustment.
Another added feature is the delay Rate range internal trimpot, which allows you to dial in the delay range of your choice. Adjust the trimmer and main Rate knob to dial in clean short slap-backs all the way to the extreme, chaotic sounds of an over-clocked PT2399 chip.
- CV over DLY Rate
- CV over Feedback
- True wet/dry Mix
- Feedback amount trimmer adjust
- Rate range trimmer adjust
- Rate/delay range: ~30ms – 1.13 seconds
- Overclocked PT2399 “glitch” effects from fully turned Rate knob
- Depth: 1 13/16 inches (4.6cm)
- Current draw: -12V = 10.1 mA; +12V = 56mA