The VCO is an analog voltage controlled oscillator with a wide frequency range and 8 trackable octaves. It uses the Curtis CEM3340 reissue chip, which is famous for its outstanding sound quality.
- Simultaneously available triangle, saw and square wave outputs
- Frequency range: 5Hz to 28kHz
- Frequency Modulation (FM) input and attenuation control
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) input and attenuation control
- 1 V/o input, tracks 8 octaves
- Width: 4HP
- Depth: 53mm
- Power draw:
- +12V: 42mA
- -12V: 31mA
Includes power cable and module screws.