- 4 controls – Volume, Drive, Filter, and R-Tone – to customize your tone. Volume sets the output level, Drive lets you determine the signal gain, Filter dials in the high frequency response, and R-Tone turns up your bass frequencies from clean to fuzzy grit.
- DIP Switch Diode Clipping – On-board 4PST DIP Switch selects between 4 different clipping diodes to drastically alter your sound. Turn on the stock version 1N4148s, LEDs, Germanium diodes, or none at all with flick of a little switch. Tons of tweak!
- PCB is designed the original RAT tone IC, the LM308 single op amp, for the vintage tone. The updated version of the RAT line of pedals uses an inferior-sounding OP07DP op amp IC. Get the vintage tone!
- 3PDT switch layout allows for an easy wiring job, with true bypass switching and LED indicator to give you a visual cue when your RAT Distortion Pedal Clone circuit is engaged and using power
- Dual power supplies (9V Battery and +9VDC =>200mA Center Negative DC Adapter Power Supplies) allow you to have the battery as backup or as the main power
- Input jack switching – No instrument cable plugged in, no power used. Save life on your expensive batteries!
- PCBs are professionally manufactured in the USA by Imagineering, based out of Elk Grove Village, IL, and designed here at Synthrotek. PCB silkscreen, through-hole components with careful on-board placement, and wire-tension relief holes were designed with the DIYer in mind!
- PCB Dimensions: 2.5″ x 2.25″
If ordering any assembled version PLEASE ALLOW 5 days of assembly prior to shipment