Case Power is a marriage of the 5A Power Supply System (now further regulating the +12V rail) and the Noise Filtering Distribution board, resulting in a love child called Case Power. It is safe, clean, quiet, and will power small and large Eurorack systems. Connecting Case Power to your current bus board system is easy with molex or spade connectors. We have 3U or 1U power entry panels available, but Case power doesn’t have to take up valuable HP space; you can wire a jack, LED and switch into your case and easily attach them to the board.
- Advanced low-noise, fully regulated voltage converters on each rail
- Over-current protection: shuts off each power rail automatically if modules use too much current on that rail
- Noise filtering capacitors are placed in two sections on the board to help minimize module to module noise
- Eighteen 16-pin Eurorack power connections, keyed for safety
- Molex connector for daisy chaining Synthrotek distribution/bus boards
- Spade connectors for connecting other manufacturers’ bus boards
- Screw clamp headers for power entry wiring and daisy-chaining an additional Case Power
- Multiple power options to fit your needs and budget:
- LED status indicator for each rail (+12V, -12V, +5V)
- Protective cover over converters
- Eight mounting holes for screwing into your case
- Optional 1U or 3U backlit Eurorack panels with on/off switch (2.1mm barrel)
- Fits an 84HP case or larger
- Dimensions: 14⅞ x 1⅜ (37.8 x 3.5cm) height: 22mm (spacers add 3mm)
Requires 16-19V 90W center-positive power brick.