As we are working producing a complete DIY (and complete!) modular voice, we are beginning this with our Dual Triple Response VCA!
The Synthrotek Triple Response Dual VCA uses high quality op amps to give you the sound quality you are looking for in affordable kits and completed units. This VCA has three different response curves per channel: 2 Exponential and 1 Linear. The amplitude of the 3rd exponential response selection (switch at right position) can be modified via two trimmer pots on the PCB. This allows for 3 unique curves per channel.
Intended for Audio & AC use only (DC coupling will not function properly).
– Fully Open at 5v DC CV Input for a 10v pk-pk audio output. Want louder? Well it gets louder and more distorted as the CV input goes above 5V DC.
– 2 exponential and 1 linear response per channel. Curves become more noticeable and pronounced as CV input voltage goes up.
– Channel 2 is normalled to channel 1
– Compact 4HP sized module
– Kits, complete and PCB/panel combos
– High Quality Op Amps
– Module depth: 1 7/8 inches (4.7 cm)
– Max current draw: 1mA on -12V rail, 9mA on +12V rail