Synthrotek Pt2399 Delay Dev Board!May 15, 2012
Synthrotek Optical Theremin Videos! With MicroMoog Moog Analog Synthesizer!May 23, 2012
The Synthrotek 8 Step Sequencer is a key element in any synth rig! Turn your static synth into a dynamic and musical instrument.
The picture above is our complete kit with everything you could possibly need except a case. Stop by the store to check out some of our other 8 step options.
- 8 adjustable steps with toggle switches and LED indication
- Sequence length can be adjusted from 1-8 steps with modular-style jack inputs. Reset button sets the sequence immediately to the beginning.
- 3 CV (Control Voltage) outputs allow for multiple synthesizer synchronization with independent threshold adjustment from 0-9V.
- Clock IN/OUT to sync with other sequencers or clock-generating sources
- – Momentary and Hard (Stop) Hold function to pause your sequence. Step function allows you to manually advance your sequence or adjust each step for precise CV output
- Dual Clock Speed Controls (Coarse and Fine) gives users the ability to match the tempo for playing live or in the studio!
- Knobs and Switches – get your hands on it!
- Powered by 9V Battery or 12VDC Center Negative AC Adapter