Hey Folks! This is the ‘official’ announcement to let you know that we will be releasing our new ‘Sequence 8’ 8 Step Analog Step Sequencer next week. Retailers worldwide will also have these in their stores. Buy Local FIRST!
Kits will also be available in a month or so. Completed EURORACK ONLY units will launch first.
This sequencer is pretty exciting in that it takes Euroack / FRAC / 9V Battery & Wall Wart Power. We will have a small 20HP ‘cheeks’ case available pretty soon as well, so it can be used as a stand-alone device if you are not into the modular thing, or if you have another modular format.
Check out these specs:
– Eurorack or 9V battery or wall plug
– 8 Steps with high-gate output per step
– 3 CV Outs, each with their own attenuator, 0-5 volt output.
– Clock Input and Output
– Coarse & fine clock adjustment
– Switchable linear ‘random’ function with speed adjustment
– Momentary & Hard Hold Function
– Manual Step Button
– Internal/External Clock Switch
– Reset Input Jack
– Current draw is 20mA
Check out our basic demo video: