The Synthrotek ADSR is a small and simple envelope generator with some very useful features. CV is additive for overall length of ADR stages in ADSR mode and add even more length to just the Release stage by adding CV into the Release jack. AR mode allows for snappy to long dynamic rhythm lengths. Very short minimum lengths, self cycling and a maximum output of 5 volts makes this tiny (4HP) envelope a very feature packed and versatile module.
- Stage Lengths:
- Attack: 4ms-2 seconds (up to ~ 4 seconds with CV)
- Decay: 4ms-2 seconds (up to ~ 4 seconds with CV)
- Sustain (based on gate length)Release 4ms-2 seconds (up to ~ 4 seconds with CV)
- ADSR Timing Sheet
- LED indication for each section
- CV over ADR
- CV over Release
- ADSR or AR mode
- Exponential or Linear Curves
- 4HP wide
Current Draw: +12: 30mA, -12: n/a, +5: n/a
No classic synth t-shirt collection is complete without the original SYNTAR marketing material graphics which were HAND DRAWN by George Mattson himself!!!. This shirt also comes as a hoodie. Limited edition. Click on the image above to check out the garment selection on the Synthrotek store.
Recently released is our new, 1U UniBuffer module.
The 1U UniBuffer combines a buff mult and a unity gain mixer into a 1U module. It’s great for small cases where you want both functions available (like the Power Lunch).
The Buffered Multiple is a PRECISION buffered mult that is perfect for for 1V/O CV sources. The 1U Unity Gain Mixer adds input signals together and combines them for a summed output.
- Buffered Mult:
- 1 input, 4 outputs
- Precise voltage output for 1V/O sources
- Unity Gain Mixer:
- 4 inputs, 1 output
- Mixes AC signals (audio) and/or DC signals (gates, triggers, CV)
- Input signal is not boosted or cut
- Sum of inputs is the total output