Recently released is our new, 1U UniBuffer module.
The 1U UniBuffer combines a buff mult and a unity gain mixer into a 1U module. It’s great for small cases where you want both functions available (like the Power Lunch).
The Buffered Multiple is a PRECISION buffered mult that is perfect for for 1V/O CV sources. The 1U Unity Gain Mixer adds input signals together and combines them for a summed output.
- Buffered Mult:
- 1 input, 4 outputs
- Precise voltage output for 1V/O sources
- Unity Gain Mixer:
- 4 inputs, 1 output
- Mixes AC signals (audio) and/or DC signals (gates, triggers, CV)
- Input signal is not boosted or cut
- Sum of inputs is the total output
Synthrotek’s blank panels do more than just fill blank space – they are a DIY wonderland.
In honor of Superbooth, we here at Synthrotek are proud to announce the release of our latest product, a first of it’s kind… the Synthrotek No-Pass Filter! Pricing and details coming shortly…
Synthrotek is happy to announce the release of our latest Module, the MST Expressor!
The MST Expressor allows you to use expression pedals with your modular, taking a “hands-off” approach to expand your control and creativity. It has two identical powered expression pedal processing units in one handy module, allowing you to do things such as:
- Control volume with your foot
- Attenuate CV or audio if no expression pedal is plugged in
- Add positive or negative voltage with the flick of an ankle:
- Sweep a filter cutoff
- Transpose CV
- Pitch bend
- Direct audio volume control
- Attenuate and expand external CV
- LFO rate adjustment
- Modulation amount control
- And more…